Teddies Worldwide

Saturday 6 June 2015

On Vacation....






No, I'm not on Vacation, tho from my blog updates you'd think so!:) Its actually preview time for the next Teddies Worldwide online show..... Here's my girl, for the theme "Making Memories".
Her name is 'Memories of Paris', she sits in a little leather suitcase, dressed in vintage French lace from a Parisian flea market, with a miniature handmade box of pastel coloured macarons, an antique Paris souvenir fan ( also from a Parisian flea market ) vintage flowers and a golden Eiffel Tower charm.... I do hope you like her!
She will be on sale, along with more of my bears, when the show opens in a couple of weeks- but until then, why not pop over and check out all the preview bears.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: