Teddies Worldwide

Wednesday 21 November 2012

After the Show..



I hope you had time to stop by the Christmas Treasures online show over the weekend. As always, Daphne gathered a wonderful range of artists from all around the world, with a really diverse range of styles and interpretations of the theme. I specially love to see the work of the Russian artists, it's always so different and imaginative. 
The show was a wonderful success for me, with only a couple of pieces going without a new home. One of them, my Little Cinderella is now up on Bearpile. I fell in love with this little pink pumpkin carriage when I saw it over a year ago, and knew right then and there, a little bear would be made to sit inside it one day. Actually, only a year between buying it and making the bear is a pretty short timeframe for me! lol... Usually it takes much longer for an idea to gel in my mind and come to life!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

I really could not understand why this little girl did not find a new home. I'm sure she will on Bear pile.
Hugs