Teddies Worldwide

Saturday 2 July 2011

Up To my Ears in it!




Full steam ahead here in the workroom, finishing off critters for Bears on Parade, the lovely Daphne's online show coming- well looming actually, looming menacingly! lol.... Also 'on the workbench' bears for my trip to New Zealand and Sydney..
Unfortunately I can't show you my Parade bears yet, top secret til the big day, aside from the preview which starts today. For a sneak peek at all 75 fabulous parade pieces, click the badge at the side of the page.
Because I don't have anything new- thats finished!- to show you, maybe you'll join me in a delicious snack of Macarons... I'm afraid you'll have to have the Pistachio one, as the Rose is my favourite:)
Now back to work for me...

2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

I had a little look as your sneek peep, of the bear this morning. You certainly don't let the grass grow under you Karen. I can't wait to see them all.
Good luck.

Sarah Medina said...

Yum yum!!!! I think I fought you for the rose one though and won....sorry ;) LOL XX Hugs